To all of you who have prayed for our family this past week, we couldn’t be more appreciative. Flyboy’s surgery was successful, but these first few days have been hard…true[…]
Did you know that only 5% of stomach tumors will be benign? That leaves the 95% – the VAST majority – testing as cancer, and of those, only 40% of[…]
Today is day 10 of a 1 ½ -2 week wait for some serious test results for one I would gladly take a bullet for. So as to not speak out[…]
Dear Gigi,I’m the mom of a grown child (a believer) who I would give my life for but who keeps making poor life choices. He has survived a health crisis that should[…]
Everywhere I turn there is sadness, struggle, far reaching consequences, pain, and fear. Sometimes life is hard on every front, and right now, that is our story. Several people we love[…]
We were headed to Tennessee on a scouting trip, where we were considering retiring. I may have been in the passenger seat, but I was not all in. I knew the[…]
Last week, we talked about the importance of momma self-care in these challenging days of Covid. Between juggling work/school/family, it’s hard for mommas to remember to stop and rest. My[…]
How are you surviving the first weeks of school?